Director: Robert Watkins
1679 S. Preston Highway
P.O. Box 768 Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Phone: (502) 543-2510
Fax: (502) 543-6889
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Assistant Supervisor: Danny Maraman
About Our Department
The Bullitt County Road Department maintains approximately 315.79 miles of county roadway. This includes signage, paving, road repairs, snow removal, drainage issues, tree trimming, litter control, mowing and much more!
Our Mission Statement
The Bullitt County Road Department strives to maintain a safe environment on all our roadways to all who travel them.
If you are inquiring about a road within city limits, please contact the appropriate city. The following cities and agencies can be reached by phone. Some can be reached through their websites.
- City of Shepherdsville– (502) 543-2923
- City of Mt. Washington– (502) 538-4216
- City of Hillview– (502) 957-5280
- City of Pioneer Village – (502) 957-3800
- City of Lebanon Junction – (502) 833-4311
- Bullitt County Health Department– (502) 543-2415
- State Plumbing Inspector – (502) 543-3692
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (District 5) – (502) 367-6411